Senior Agency Sales Manager
- Full time position, in central London
- Start: Immediate
- £50,000-£65,000/year + OTE
Whichit is looking for an eager, results-driven, entrepreneurial Senior Agency Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be required to pursue, negotiate and close deals with media agencies and brands across the UK and EMEA, as well as building a revenue pipeline and turning prospects into partners.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competitive landscape and market trends.
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and can explain product benefits within this context.
- Build relationships and educate the market about the power of Whichit’s ICC – Interactive Commercial Content.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs.
- Develop and grow relationships with agencies and brands focusing on generating revenue and closing deals.
- Utilize Pipedrive to manage contacts and opportunities.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Track, measure and report sales and BD activities and results to the senior management of the company.
- Work closely with Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts.
- Tacking part of and lead the Sales and BD activities at events, conference and roadshow.
- Proven experience introducing new marketing concepts to brands and agencies and educating the market about innovative solutions.
- Highly entrepreneurial and can-do attitude, comfortable working in fast paced environments Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and identifying trends.
- 5+ years of successful online ad sales (direct to brand and via large agency groups) - a must!
- Exceptional contact book and network in the UK market. Additional markets are a nice to have.
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Expertise selling premium-brand focused content marketing solutions.
- CVs over one page are strongly discouraged
- Please include a cover letter of no more than 350 words
Whichit is an innovative marketing solution that enables brands and publishers to increase user engagement, open new revenue streams & gain user-related insight.
The company’s main product is Whichit for Advertisers – An interactive content platform that enables marketers and advertisers to create Interactive Commercial Content in minutes, and launch it across multi channels. The Whichit Ad unit can be delivered on publishers’ web pages; social channels; Ad-networks; native mobile and in-app.
About the Company
Whichit is a high growth startup, based in central London, in the middle of the startup sense and lead by professional and experience entrepreneurs.
The company won several awards for its products and services, such the 'Start-up of the Year EMEA' by Facebook, the Sirius Programme by the UK Government, the ‘People Choice Award’ by the Duke of York and the Innovate UK for its technology.
The Whichit team is a young, strong, sophisticated group of academic and professional experts in B.Sc. and Management, with exceptional abilities, experience and knowledge with crosses domains in the most leading companies like IBM, Ness Technologies and Mentor Graphics.
Please send your C.V and cover letter to: [email protected]
Mention job title –"Senior Agency Sales Manager"
Only suitable applications will be responded.