Junior Digital Creative
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Junior Digital Creative! - a hard-working, organized, self-starter who is passionate about the marketing industry and ready to bring creative ideas to the table.
You’ll join a highly skilled team that covers a broad range disciplines – marketers, designers and developers. This means the scope for learning, developing and advancing your own creative and technical skill is huge.
If you’re looking for something that suits both your creative mind and eagerness to learn and develop in the digital space, this could be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
- You love digital and have a keen interest in advertising and marketing, but one of the most important things to you is making things look good and work well.
- You’re creative in the traditional sense; design is where you started and now you’re looking to push yourself technically as well to use those skills in a different way, a way that means you can get a job doing something you actually like and start a career that never stops evolving.
- You have a knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator an understanding of visual communication.
- You might have gained this at college or university, or it might be self taught. Either way, you have an excellent eye for detail and want a chance to show what you can do.
- Full time, Central London.
- £20,000-£25,000/year, depend on your experience.
What will you gain?
- Working on digital marketing campaigns, from concept to execution.
- Performing marketing research targeting sales clients and sew a custom presentations or digital mockups.
- Being part of strong creative team, lead and execute projects to support the sales and marketing team. Your outcomes will be presented to the top marketers and advertisers in Europe and the US.
- Come up with great creative ideas and strategies from advertising through to pack communication
- Take part of the brand's creative presence on social media.
- Improve your interpersonal skills, meet deadlines and become a professional in presenting your ideas and building concepts.
- Experience with several design aspects: branding, marketing and sales materials, product design.
- A degree or equivalent in Graphic Design / Marketing.
- You MUST have at least 1 years experience working in a studio / design team, preferably more.
- Creative, has a good eye for details, aesthetic capabilities.
- PowerPoint template and presentation design experience.
- A portfolio of artworking examples, either inhouse or agency.
- Complete control in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Comfortable Excel, Word.
- Advantage: Adobe InDesign, Experience with Mobile App/Web design, Animation.
- Hunger to drive growth for the company and your own career progression. Ready to work fast!
- A can-do attitude, ability to work as part of a team, and willingness to get stuck into a wide range of tasks within tight project timelines.
- A fast learner, flexible and open – you are able to take and give feedback constructively, working others views into your thinking.
Scope of work:
- Researching and creating a branded custom clients’ presentation and mock-ups (Photoshop, Power Point, Whichit platform tools)
- Creative assets for social networks (advanced will also learn how to execute and monitor advertisement campaigns).
- Managing our company’s website and blog.
- Executing marketing campaigns using Mailchimp and landing pages system.
- Assisting with UX/UI design.
Whichit is an innovative marketing solution that enables brands and publishers to increase user engagement, open new revenue streams & gain user-related insight.
The company’s main product is Whichit for Advertisers – An interactive content platform that enables marketers and advertisers to create Interactive Commercial Content in minutes, and launch it across multi channels. The Whichit Ad unit can be delivered on publishers’ web pages; social channels; Ad-networks; native mobile and in-app.
About the Company
Whichit is a high growth startup, based in central London, in the middle of the startup sense and lead by professional and experience entrepreneurs.
The company won several awards for its products and services, such the 'Start-up of the Year EMEA' by Facebook, the Sirius Programme by the UK Government, the ‘People Choice Award’ by the Duke of York and the Innovate UK for its technology.
The Whichit team is a young, strong, sophisticated group of academic and professional experts in B.Sc. and Management, with exceptional abilities, experience and knowledge with crosses domains in the most leading companies like IBM, Ness Technologies and Mentor Graphics.
Please send your C.V and link to your portfolio to: [email protected]
Mention job title –"Junior Digital Creative"
Only suitable applications will be responded.